- Contact your local Post Office for a Change of Address form and mail redirection details.
- Give your new address to:
- Friends and family.
- Utility companies.
- Telephone, TV and Internet provider.
- Water company.
- Electricity company.
- Gas Company.
- Insureance companies.
- Local government agencies.
- Health providers.
- Go through what you own and sort out what must go and what can be left behind or thrown away.
- Organise your move by making lists.
- Decide who will do most.all of the packing. It is advisable that you let the removal company do the majority of the packing as they are familiar with the best methods for keeping items safe and secure.